Thursday 26 September 2013

My man the mechanic

What to do today I'm so bored its Sunday afternoon and it is a super hot day outside, me and my husband Gary were supposed to be going out on a picnic but he got called into an emergency job at work. 
Gary was a mechanic he did love to tinker with those cars but lately he was doing loads of overtime to save up for our holiday abroad so i didn't really mind the lonely Sunday's because he was doing it for us.
I decided that since Gary couldn't come to the picnic the picnic would go to him, so i set about making all his favourite sandwiches and put some fresh strawberries and some cheap fizz into the picnic basket .   I went for a quick shower and changed into my lovely floaty halterneck summer dress the only thing that was cool to wear in this heat.
As i walked into the garage forecourt i could see Gary's legs sticking out from underneath a car bonnet ha he would not chuck those tattie old trainers out no matter how much i pleaded with him.
I couldn't see anyone else around, all the other guys must have left early i shouted hello but Gary must not have heard me as he never answered and he never moved from under the car, i placed the picnic basket down on the desk in the corner of the room and walked back over so that i was standing at Gary's feet, he still never budged what a man i could hear him tinkering he must have his bloody ipod in because when he has that awful rock music playing in his ears he hears nothing.
I know what will get his attention i thought so i walked back over and retrieved the picnic blanket off the top of the basket and went back and placed the blanket down between his feet, i knew my man so well he was just as horny as me and i liked a risk as much as him,  i moved my hand and placed it straight on top of his crotch. 
Ha he felt that, he tried to move out from under the car but i pushed him back up, he wasn't cumming out not till i had had some fun.  I heard Gary mumble something under the hood but couldn't make out what he said so i just ignored it and continued with what i was doing.
I unbuttoned his tight blue jeans and pulled his zipper right down his cock was already semi hard by this point and was trying to force itself out of his boxer shorts, so i eased my hand in and pulled it out.  I did love Gary's cock it was so wide and at 7 inches was a real handful when erect, i loved the feeling of fullness it gave me when it was inside of me too oh i was so turned on by my thoughts  i pulled his boxers down over his erect penis and rested them under his lovely shaven balls.
I bent down feeling the lovely summer breeze blown over my baring ass as my dress crept up, took a firm grip of his cock and started to tease it with my tongue firstly circling the tip with my tongue clockwise then anti clockwise before spitting on the tip then easing it further and further into my mouth with each mouthful i was swallowing more, i could hear groans of pleasure which in turn where turning me on even more.
My hands started massaging Gary's lovely shaven balls rubbing them in circular motions as my head continued bobbing up and down, oh how i loved feeling his juices teasing my mouth as little spurts of pre cum became evident.  i licked up and down his shaft then down to his balls putting them in my mouth one at a time and giving them a gentle suck as my hands were wanking him off.
I felt Gary's balls grow tight and new that he was getting really excited and was about to cum so i quickly placed my mouth back over his throbbing cock and began to deep throat him as quickly as i could keeping my hand wrapped firmly around the base of his penis.
I felt his large load of cum fill my mouth and i swallowed the lot swirling my tongue around the tip of his cock then licked him dry, kissing the tip of his penis when i was done, mmm he tastes so so good.
I moved back from where i was still kneeling and pulled Gary's legs towards me from under the car, hmm he didn't have his t-shirt on and his stomach and muscly chest were covered in oil and dirt.
His head then popped out from under the bonnet and he wore a very large grin upon his face.

To be continued . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment