Tuesday 17 September 2013

Halloween wreck

So here I was standing in front of my long bedroom mirror thinking to myself why the hell had i agreed to go to this bloody Halloween party, it was Friday the 13th November and even though i wasn't superstitious I had had a crap day and now i was dressed as a pirate ready to go out in this pissing wet hail storm.
My costume consisted of  a corseted dress, fishnet stockings and a pair of knee high PVC boots, I wore my long blonde hair down but scrupmled it up with moose making it look rough, i looked like my hair had been dragged through a bush.
So i suppose i was ready to go i was already 15 minutes late leaving so with one last coat of deep red lipstick i was ready to go, for a good job my car was in the car port right next to the door or i would get soaked once i got out there.
I had successfully got into the car without getting too wet, started the car up and was eventually on my way.  I could barely see out the window of the car the hail was falling that hard it was covering the window as fast as i could get it off.
I left town and had driven up to country roads heading to my destination, Adele on full blast and was singing away to myself when the car began to judder and i saw what looked like smoke cumming from under the bonnet, what the fuck luckily i could see a layby just ahead, so i pulled in just in time as the car ground to a halt.
No this cant be happening my car had been fine before i left the house and now i couldn't even turn it over, I'm hopeless when it comes to cars, i knew how to check the oil and that was it.  I grabbed my phone from the passengers seat and sat for a second thinking who the hell i could phone, the only person i could think of was my next door neighbour Donnie he had just moved in a few weeks ago and was a mechanic.
Now u may be thinking why do i have his number? simply because when Donnie had moved in i was standing in my drive kicking the wheel of my car, id had a flat and didn't have a clue how to change it so Donnie had introduced himself and gave me his number in case i ever needed help.
I pressed call and waited for him to answer,
"Hello"
"Hi Donnie its Suzi"
"Oh hey Suzi whats up"
I had explained the situation to Donnie that i had just been driving along the nothing, i told Donnie where i was and he told me that he was just out the shower but he would get ready grab his recovery truck and be with me in about half an hour.
What a handy neighbour he was turning out to be not to mention great to look at i hadn't failed to notice him out washing his large Trojan jeep at the weekend and found myself drooling over him as his tight white tshirt had stuck to his body as he rubbed up against the jeep getting himself all wet.  With his toned chest and his tight ripped jeans he was definitely something to keep me occupied on a Sunday afternoon, when he had turned round and noticed me staring he had given me a smile and a wave making me blush, he did have beautiful brown eyes that sparkled and a stubbly face giving him that bad boy look hmmmm.
I opened my eyes and found that i had been day dreaming far too long and by this point i was kind of turned on by my hot new neighbour thinking of him all wet and smiling at me oh what those dirty hands could do to a girl like me.
A thought crossed my mind i had been sat in my car for the last 20 minutes and not a single car had went by it was pitch black and still raining outside, i reckon I've got time for a quick orgasm before Donnie got here hmm yes definitely.
I pushed my seat back as far as it would go then levered the seat down so that i was almost lying back, i turned my music up full blast then lay back and started to enjoy the touch of my body.
I pulled my fingers up my legs over my fishnet stockings then lifted the bright red ruffles of my pirates outfit up and slowly pushed my panties to the side and parted my pussy lips and began to dip my fingers into my pussy, teasing myself at first by only entering myself a little then running my finger up to my clit.  With each insertion my finger was pushed in deeper then back up to my clit becoming very wet and sensitive.
I bolted upright as there was a loud knock on my window looking through my window i could see Donnie standing there looking at me with his big brown eyes wide open, his tight white tshirt now soaked through with the rain.
I opened my door and the rain began lashing in the door, i looked up to meet Donnie's eyes my face must have been Scarlett, had he seen what i was doing.
"Sorry to interrupt you Suzi, i did flash my lights straight at you as i turned my truck around to face you"
Oh god he has seen me, but he is being cool about it maybe i can just pretend it never happened and he wont say anything more about it.
"Erm I'm sorry i was just . . . bored"
"Don't apologise it's nothing i haven't seen before babe"
Hmm babe by now Donnie was soaked through i turned in my seat and stood up with only the door between us, i felt the rain falling down my face and could feel my hair beginning to stick to my head.  "So why don't you show me whats under your bonnet then"
I flicked the switch for the bonnet and Donnie unclasped it and lifted it up, i stood at his side as he lent in and had a feel about making some grunting noises by this point i was now totally soaked right through there was no point going back in the car because i wasn't going to dry off.
Donnie stood up and backed away from the bonnet shutting it as he moved back.
"I'm afraid your head gasket has gone, and I'm not going to be able to fix it here I'll need to tow it back to the garage and fix it tomorrow"
I lifted my hand above my face and tried wiping my hair away from my eyes so that i could see properly as the rain was getting in my eyes, Donnie moved towards me putting his hands above my head trying to cover my face. 
I felt his body brush against mine his tshirt stuck to his rippling body, i could almost feel his trembling body as i moved in closer to try and get cover from his hovering hands.
"You look beautiful when your wet Suzi, i mean from the rain"
"Thank you Donnie and thank you for cumming to my rescue once again"
I lent towards Donnie to give him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you but his face turned just as i went and and my lips landed on his, i felt his stubble rubbing against my face which sent a tremble down my spine.  Our kiss lingered as our lips were locked feeling Donnie's strong arms wrap around my body i felt safe.
He lifted me up  and placed me down upon the car bonnet towering over me stopping the rain from falling directly onto my face looking straight into my eyes he slowly began to lift my costume up to my waist, then running his hand down over the top of my breasts and down over my corset before gently separating my legs.
Donnie undone his zip and out popped his stiff cock leaning forward he moved my panties and spread my pussy lips apart entering me pulling me close with a tight grip of my hips grinding his cock round and round every time he thrust my wet pussy.
He never once took his eyes off me as he fucked me my bum moving up and down the car bonnet my feet hitched on the bumper, he felt so good filling me with every thrust deeper and deeper till he could push it in no  more.
I was groaning as loud as he was now moving his hands up to release my breasts from the top of my corset  before bending down and taking them in his mouth one at a time sucking on them biting my nipples and pulling them with his teeth awaking every part of my body.
My clit was banging fast  and i was struggling to see his face as the rain continued splashing down upon us, i pulled Donnie's face up to mine kissing him forcing my tongue deep into his mouth.
I felt my pussy tensing as my orgasm rose in my body forcing me to let my head fall back against the bonnet, Donnie raised my legs up onto his shoulders altering then angle making me let out a scream of excitement as with every thrust he was now hitting my g spot.
"Donnie, I'm going to cum" i yelled not sure if he could hear me from the noise the rain was making on the bonnet.
And with that i felt Donnie's cock jolt inside me shooting his load up my tight wet pussy which in turn sent me to orgasm, Donnie collapsed on top of me shuddering as orgasm took over both of us.
We lay there for a few moments before Donnie raised me up and held me tight taking my hand and leading me toward his truck.
"Come on babe let's get you hooked up and towed home then we can perhaps try drying off together"
With a wide smile on my face i agreed, and rushed into Donnie's truck, boy i cant wait for round  two fuck the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment