Friday 13 September 2013

The thrill of meeting strangers

Now I'm a thrill seeker, i do love a bit of danger now and then and tonight i was going to have some.  Id put my best bright red lipstick on, put my hair up in a tight ponytail and polished up my best red stilettos.  Now which dress to wear? of course the most revealing one which allowed the easiest access.
I stood in front of the full length mirror in the toilets of the local night club re arranging my chest making sure that my puppies were in pride of place to the point that they were almost sticking out of my under sized bra.  I took one last look at myself before heading back out onto the dance floor, now was the time to look for some prey, as i scoured the room a couple of older gents in suits popped out to me.  They looked like butter wouldn't melt, they had obviously just not bothered going home after work and where having a few drinks to ease them into the weekend.
I now had them both in my sight as i headed over towards where they were standing never dropping my gaze, the taller guy that was stood on the left gave me a cheeky smile.  I put my hand out and used me finger to summon him to the dance floor, he shook his head indicating he didn't want to dance but his friend whispered into his ear then came onto the dance floor to join me.
By now i was strutting my stuff on the dance floor to "when love takes over" by David Guetta, one thing i do like to to is dance having had a few pole dancing classes i knew how to work  my body to my advantage.  One thing i had learnt early on in life is that men love a woman who knows what she wants and a woman who can take control, i was both i loved having control over my life and now i was about to get exactly what i wanted.
Now this guy wasn't much of a mover but he sure was a toucher i didn't mind that i started twirking in front of him bouncing my bum up and down in time to the music then turning and rubbing my body up and down aside his, whilst doing this i noticed his friend wasn't sat at the table any more  damn it i really wanted both these guys tonight, oh well i suppose i would just have to settle for one just at that i felt a pair of firm hands gripping my hips.
I turned round to find this guys friend had decided to join us on the dance floor, huge grin on his face, ok now we are talking i began swaying my body from side to side and they both closed in on me grinding there bodies closer to mine with every move i took.  Now I'm not a patient woman by this point i knew exactly what i wanted and i reckon they knew what i wanted too i took hold of both there hands and led them off the dance floor.
Once we got outside the nightclub we linked arms not having spoke on the way out apart from them telling me to slow down, to which i had just given a stern look i mean who the fuck slows down when they are going to be having fun.
We walked a couple of blocks before we turned up a small side alley that led to a dead end with nothing but derelict buildings around it.  Now i was getting excited time to have some fun i stood there with the both of them standing in front of me and said " i need fucked I've been a very naughty girl and deserve to be punished."
Nothing else needed to be said i was pushed up against the wall my dress pulled down to the ground and two sets of hands began exploring my half naked body.   I felt cold fingers starting to rub against my warm shaven pussy whilst another set pulled my breasts free from my bra, my nipples were grabbed by a set of sharp teeth and pulled away from my body almost causing me to let out a little groan.  I felt my thong being pulled down and my feet being lifted one at a time to remove it,  my hair was then grabbed hard from the back as i began getting moved around by these two horny bastards who wanted to fuck me so bad. 
They then began snogging me taking it in turns spitting in my mouth before then forcing me down onto my knees, by this point they were now standing facing each other with me in the  middle facing forward, each of them with a tight share of my hair in there hands. 
Two rock hard cocks were now placed in front of me, me being such a greedy girl i started wanking them both off a dick in either hand then started sucking them each for a few moments before swapping to the other my head being pulled in as far as possible making sure that i swallowed as much of each cock as possible, there juices seeping out in my mouth and all over my face as i was pulled back and forth between each of them.
After a few more minutes of sucking and wanking i felt both sets of balls getting tighter so i moved them both closer together so that there were both standing in front of me and opened my mouth as wide as possible accommodating both cock heads amply, giving them both a few more wanks each i felt two loads of cum shoot to the back of my throat so hard i almost gagged.  They forced there cocks in as much as possible making me swallow as much of there loads as possible, i wanted all they had to give.
I was then pulled up by the hair and they both began to  lift me up one was behind me the other in front, i was placed down on top of a hard cock forcing itself deep inside of my tight ass i began groaning with pleasure suddenly my wet thong was forced into my mouth, i could taste my sweet juices.  I then felt the second cock being shoved deep inside my dripping wet tight pussy i felt so full these throbbing hard cocks really filled me.  They both began pounding me rhythmically i was bobbing up and down my breasts now being fondled and slapped from the guy that was fucking me from behind, i started to feel my orgasm build up deep within my body.
Before i could orgasm the two cocks that had been pounding me had both cum exploding both up my ass and my pussy and were almost ready to withdraw from inside me, i wasn't having this no chance so when they placed me be back down on the ground i made them kneel down as low as they could so that there heads were both now under my dripping pussy.  I began flicking my clit in only a way i could and shoving my fingers deep within my pussy then it arrived my glorious orgasm my body went rigid my heart racing then i felt myself gush all over there faces, i lent down slightly allowing them lick me clean.  Its the least they could do after all i had done for them.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    Loved your tale - you are a star author.
    John Wylde
    PS Fancy finding you here - loved your photos you are hot!

    ReplyDelete