Tuesday 10 September 2013

What really happens in a layby

It was a cold winters Sunday morning and we were out for a run in the car and had ended up getting lost, so we stopped in a quiet layby to try and get our bearings.  Usually you were great at navigational skills but today your mind seemed pre occupied, you had a cheeky grin on your face and you kept looking at your watch.
So we sat in the layby the engine was off and we were sat facing each other, i could feel my nipples get hard under my thin tshirt i had been fine while the car was running and the heating was on but now i was cold.
You thrust your hands onto my chest asking if i wanted you to heat them up for me, so that's what the cheeky grin was for you were horny.  Well what the hell there was no one around and i was horny, so you slid your cold hands up under my tshirt and pulled my bra up over my breasts to reveal my erect nipples.  Your hands really were cold making me whine a little and wriggle at your touch, you lent forward and started to nibble on my ear, you know that drives me crazy.  Slowly you kiss your way round to my lips where you slowly tease my mouth open with your tongue then invade my mouth completely and take charge.
I can clearly see the bulge in your pants so i start to slowly unzip and unbutton your jeans  then slip my hand in the crack of your boxers and your stiff throbbing cock has no problem in popping out.  I place my right hand firmly round the base of your stiff cock and start to wank you off slowly at first and you start to moan gently as you start to squeeze my nipples and breasts harder.
I lean forward slightly and you remove your hands from my breasts and pull my tshirt up making me momentarily take my hand off your cock, i now lean forward and take your cock in my mouth.
I firstly just run my tongue around your tip then kiss up and down the length of your throbbing cock you taste so good i cant help but take your full load in my mouth sucking up and down all the way to the shaft of your penis almost gagging.
You lift my skirt up over my knees then gently move my panties to the side and start to enter your fingers one by one inside my wet pussy the cold air against my clit makes me loose a breath by now your panting with ever deep suck i take which is turning me on so much.
You push my head as far down as ill take almost gagging me again i swirl your cock round my mouth making your cock as wet as possible running my teeth up your cock you wince, i love being in charge of your cock.  Your balls are getting rolled around in my hands they are hot and hairy i give them a little squeeze and as i do you cum in my mouth filling it with your hot spunk.  I swallow some then  swirl the rest around your cock before licking the rest off, baby you taste so good.
I'm all hot and wet and really need to be fucked so i climb up onto the seat and hitch one leg over the gear stick and go to move the other when you stop me in my tracks.
You slowly guide me down to the top of the gear stick then push me forward so that i am leaning on the dash board at the front of the car, I'm a little shocked but willing to go along with whatever you have planned.  You tell me to fuck the gear stick, so i ease myself down till my pussy touches the cold gear stick making me almost jump back up, but u ease me back down making my pussy lips spread apart and start swallowing the gear stick with my dripping pussy the knob is so big and i have to wiggle a little to go in but one its in i glide down with my juices covering it fully.
I start to fuck the gear stick riding it up and down savouring every moment of this cold stick banging up inside me starting to heat from my warmth, you get out of the car and open the back door climbing in and shutting the door behind you.  You clamber into the middle so that you are behind me groping at my wobbly arse bumping up and down then reach your fingers under my cunt rubbing my pussy lips taking my juices on your fingers.
You move your finger back up onto my ass and start rubbing my juices all around the rim of my ass, then back to my pussy for more juices before then inserting your finger into my ass mmm it feels so good.
You then take your finger out and i feel the tip of your cock at my ass teasing me, letting your juices run over my ass before then pushing your cock up my tight hole groaning hard ass your cock is compressed into my tight hole.  Leaning forward you lay all your weight on top of me then bring your hands forward groping my bouncing breasts.
I'm still fucking the gear stick hard the feeling of fullness is so intense as your cock and the gear stick are fully inside me, i feel my orgasm build up inside my body my toes are curling and my hands are clenching on the dashboard as i start to feel my self shake as orgasm takes over i let out a large groan and as i do clench my butt cheeks close together causing you to cum deep inside my ass.
My juices have gushed all over the gear stick  and over the sides of the seats but boy was it worth it we lay there panting for a few moments before i gently ease off the gear stick and try to compose myself.
We clean up then decide it would be a good idea to go home and continue where we left off.


No comments:

Post a Comment