Monday 29 December 2014

theres nothing wrong with a quick vanilla shake

I walked into the house and left the door ajar as you sat in the car smiling at me, testing me and there was no way i was giving in, i never loose. I walked upstairs looked out the window and you were still sat in the car, so i came back downstairs and back out to the car.
After five minutes of you blushing and me calling you chicken you finally decided to come in the house, you followed me upstairs to the bedroom and sat on the bed.
i made you take off your top to reveal your wonderful chest shaven and muscular, i removed my clothes and stood naked in front off you revealing my naked body your hands started stroking my sides caressing my body.  I made you take off your trousers and belt to reveal your large wonderful cock, you only had a semi but even at that you were large but i wanted you hard so i was going to change that.
I got down on my knees and took your cock and placed it in my mouth swallowing as much as i could, up and down your full length then swirling my tongue around the top of your head whilst massaging your balls gently with my hand your pre cum slowly running down your cock i licked it all up.
You rested on your elbows as you watched me sucking and licking your manhood letting out slight groans of pleasure every few seconds, i took your cock out my mouth and licked it from shaft to tip then back down before placing your balls in my mouh one at a time gently sucking on them and gently squeezing on them.
I didnt want to suck you too long as i wasnt sure how long you would last so i got up onto the bed and pulled your head up towards me kissing me softly on the lips, i could feel you shaking with nerves i then moved my left breast up so that you could suck on it you clasped it gently in your hand massaging one then both my breasts.
I felt your teeth grip around my nipples one at a time then gently tug which sent shivers down my spine, fuck this i wanted you now i didnt want to wait any longer the tension between us was electric so i tilted your head up and told you to fuck me, you didnt need telling twice.
I lay back on the bed and spread my legs apart, you moved between me looking me straight in the eye before starting to finger me, i was already wet from the excitement, but you shoved your fingers in so deep that i let out a little groan of excitement over and over again you thrust your fingers in before removing them and sucking them tasting my sweet juices, your fingers guided your cock inside me slowly at first making me feel the full length of you enter and withdraw from me, i dont do slow so i told you to fuck me hard and fast.
You never once took your eyes off me as you started to pound me over and over again, i felt your balls slap against me, this was not my usual kind of sex im very against vanilla but you were certainlly hitting my gspot, i felt every thrust each one felt harder than the last i had to grab on to the edge of the bed to hold me still.
I felt my body starting to tense up, my toes were curling and i tightened my muscles in my pussy clasping you inside me as i felt you explode within me and collapse on top panting, your body shaking you rolled onto the bed smiling, i suppose theres nothing wrong with vanilla every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment