Wednesday 11 September 2013

Let me be your Queen

"I'm going to make your dreams come true because I'm going to sit on you!!!"
Isn't that what every guy wants to hear from their big beautiful woman, you are about to have all of this goddess upon your body every last bit of me, from my bouncy breasts to my big plump ass.
I instruct you to lie on the bed  your arms tucked down by your side, you look so cute lying there with nothing on apart from the smile on your face and the semi on your cock and ill soon sort that.
I'm standing at the foot of the bed, today I've decided not to wear a bra so that when I'm fucking your face and queening you they will flop up and down enjoying the freedom of not being cooked up inside of a bra.  On the bottom I'm wearing a pair of side tie lacy panties which will feel grate whilst I'm grinding my wet pussy into your face allowing my juices to drip through and cover your face.
I climb up onto the bed so that I'm standing at your feet, i lift my foot and tease you by dragging my big toe up your leg you wriggle a little so i tell you to stop, I decide what does and doesn't happen and i never told you to move.
I walk up the sides of your body the bed moving either way with my step making your body move with it till i reach your waist then i drop myself down on your body like a sack of potatoes crashing against the ground you let out a yelp, now any normal person would think this is you moaning in pain but i knew better that this yelp is enjoyment and pleasure not pain.
I am now imprisoning you beneath the big bulk which is my smooth wobbly belly, i run my hands all over my belly making it jiggle from side to side grabbing hand fulls of my stomach and smacking it.  I move my hands slowly up to my breasts cupping them both i move them up and down as i start to bounce on you making you groan in pleasure, you have been such a naughty boy and i am such a good goddess.
I pull my right breast up to my mouth and suck on my erect nipple giving it a little bite i pull my nipple gently with my teeth whilst looking you straight in the eyes making you know exactly that i was still in control. 
Now for some fun I stand up again and move a little further forward up your body so that I'm above your chest then thud, I'm down on you again like a tonne of bricks the groan this time is more exasperated your frustrated that you cant touch me and that i am restricting your movement.
Your panting with the restriction as my heavy weight weighs down on your chest, i shake myself from side to side jiggling my big butt which you love but of course cant touch as i have your arms pinned under my large smooth calf's.
I know lean forward digging my elbows into the bony part at the top of your chest next to your shoulder and lift my legs up so that i am now lying fully on top of you making you take my full weight.  I now tell you that you can lift your arms up and place them on top of my jiggling bum as i wriggle about on top of you.
Your groaning in pleasure, your breaths are shallow as my weight compresses your chest.  Your hands are groping my big ass and you occasionally give me a hard slap making me grind my body further into yours.
I lean myself back up so that I'm now sitting just above your raging hard on giving you just enough time to grab a deep breathe then thud right back down onto your chest our bodies slapping together as the meet.
Now time to head further up your body i think so i shuffle myself up over your chest so that my ass is resting on the top of your chest and my thighs are wrapped around the sides of your neck allowing you to smell this glorious big pussy that  was about to queen you, i lift your head so that you can kiss my pussy through my very wet panties then push it back down.
I know kneel up and move my big belly and ass over the top off your head as you brace yourself and take in a deep breathe before i plonk my big ass down on your face, covering it completely moving it from side to side making sure that your nose is placed right between my pussy lips and push all my weight down upon you, as i wait until i can hear you struggling for breathe and when you raise your arms i know your almost suffocating by the weight that is upon you.
As you raise your arm i lift myself up for a few seconds allowing you enough time to get another big gulp of air into your lungs before i sit myself firmly down upon you again i do love this feeling of power.
After a couple minutes you raise your arm again gasping for breathe you are a good boy aren't you taking all off me on top of your face now perhaps i could give you something in return, so i take myself off of your face and turn myself round so that i am now facing down towards your very erect penis.
I mount your face again but before i sit back down i pull the ribbons at either side of my panties allowing them to fall down i then pull them off and throw them to the floor they are now covered in my juices.
I then separate my wet pussy lips and place myself down gently on top of your eagerly waiting tongue covering you with my juices, i begin to rock myself back and forward completely covering your face with my wetness.  I lean forward taking a grip of your throbbing hard erect penis and begin to gently stroke you up and down covering my hand in your overflowing juices and cum that have covered your cock and pubes.
You have been a busy boy whilst I've been queening you, with every stroke of your tongue i feel great pleasure building up within my body, i take a firm grip at the base of your cock  with one hand and your dripping wet balls with the other and start to massage them gently whilst i take your filthy dirty juicy cock into my mouth whilst still grinding my dripping wet pussy down upon your face.
I rock myself faster and faster as i begin to feel my orgasm building within my body making me suck harder and harder on your cock taking the full length in my mouth making it disappear your balls get tighter as you get ready to cum.
I urge you to hold on just a few more seconds as my orgasm builds up within me taking charge of my body before i finally let go and gush my juices down onto your face moaning as pleasure as i completely let go, having me cum upon your face was the ultimate pleasure for you as you cum in my mouth almost choking me as your load hits the back of my throat.


3 comments:

  1. Thats just what I want Suzi - a dream come true xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish that was me. I would let you cum as many times as you wanted not just once x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm Suzi - yes please xxxxx

    ReplyDelete