Sunday 15 September 2013

My new job with Mr Jones

Today is the first day of my new job and i am so nervous, I'm up and now dressed in my new black dress and my pencil line black stockings now just to find my black heels and ill be done.
Anticipation set in as i walked into the foyer of this massive building, i walked up to the desk and asked the receptionist for directions to the office of Mr Jones my new employer, i was to be his new personnel assistant. 
I was told to take the lift to the third floor and I would find Mr Jones office located just outside of the lift, i headed towards the lift and just before i got to the lift i managed to drop my handbag dropping the contents on the floor.  I bent down to collect the belongings of my bag when i noticed my bullet had fell out, shit i thought i had taken that out.
Just as i reached out to get it i seen a very tanned muscular hand reach out and pick it up, i looked up to find the owner of this hand was a very gorgeous tanned businessman in a sharp grey pinstripe suit with jet black hair and a clean shaven face.
Omg let the ground open up and swallow me, was this guy aware of what he had in his hand my favourite pocket friend, his eyes met mine and he smiled the most beautiful smile i had ever seen showing his gorgeous white teeth.
"I believe this is yours" he said giving out a cheeky laugh.
"Yes thanks you" I replied swiftly putting my bullet in the zip part of my bag.
The doors to the lift opened and this gorgeous gentleman in front of me held out his hand helping me to my feet, his hands were soft they felt like they were well moisturised.
"You going up" he said with his smooth yet husky voice.
"Yes please" i shyly replied still embarrassed knowing that this guy had picked up my bullet, I'm hoping as he hadn't said anything that he was oblivious as to what it was.
We stepped into the lift and stood side by side damn this guy smelled nice he pressed for level 3, hold on had i told him i was going to the third floor, i don't think i did, oh well maybe he was working in an office on this floor.
As we travelled up in the lift this tall dark gorgeous stranger introduced himself as Jack, gosh i couldn't stop looking at his chest his shirt was so tight and i could almost see his ripped body through it, i may have been imagining it but i swear i could feel tension between us.
The bell chimed on the lift and the doors opened and Jack indicated for me to step out first, as i stepped out onto the third floor i turned round to see that Jack was staring at my ass.
"Can i help" interrupted a chubby little lady behind the reception desk.
"I start work today for Mr" and just as i was about to say Mr Jones.
"Ah Mr Jones welcome back" she chirped as she stood up from behind the desk shuffling forward holding out her hand, i noticed Jack walking forward handing his suit jacket to this lady.
"Thank you very much Carol that will be all, clear my appointments for the next hour and hold all my calls"
Oh fuck!!!! Jack was my new boss.
"Wont you come through Lily, you don't mind me calling you Lily do you Miss Clarke"
"No, no that's fine Mr Jones" i stammered trying to compose myself.
"Call me Jack, please"
As i walked toward the big frosted glass door in front of me Carol gave me a scowl, snotty cow why was she scowling at me.   I continued to follow Jack through the door and he shut it behind us, i was almost taken away by the size of this office it was panoramic of the city below glass from floor to ceiling apart from the wall that separated the office from the reception.
Jack guided me to the long red leather sofa that was sat in the corner of the room and offered me a drink, I placed my bag down on the ground in front of the sofa. 
God Jack was hot if i had met him in a bar i defo would have made a bee line for him now he had his jacket off i got a full view of his body as his trousers were so well fitted you could see the large bulge in his pants and when he turned round to get my drink i caught sight of his wonderfully tight ass.
"Enjoying the view Lily" he laughed grinning at me.
Shit he had seen me looking how embarrassing, this day is just going from bad to worse for me.
"I was just..."
"Its ok, look away ill even give you a twirl if you want"
God this guy is cocky, mind you with a body like that why shouldn't he be.  I found myself laughing out loud not intentionally but i found it hard not to giggle when i was excited.
"So do you always carry sex toys in your hand bag then Lily?"
Omg flashbacks of him picking up my bullet, he did know what it was.  Knowing this couldn't get any worse i replied.
"Off course i do, you never know when you will get the urge so its best to carry it at all times"
I felt my stomach getting into knots had i just stepped over the mark or was Jack perhaps thinking about me using my bullet in his head.
He walked smoothly over to the sofa sliding next to me so that our knees almost touched and placed his arm along the back of the sofa then opened the top couple buttons of his shirt with his other free hand.  His tanned chest was on show with a few hairs just popping out the top of his shirt, i bet there is a full chest of hair under the rest of that shirt hmmmm.
I felt the hand that was on the back of the sofa start to fiddle with the back of my hair sending shivers down my spine and was just about to say something when Jack moved in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips before then sitting back to await my response.
"Mr . . . i mean Jack this could be classed as sexual harassment at work you know"
"Well Lily, i suppose it could be!! well that is if i knew you didn't want it as much as i do"
"And how do you know i want it Jack!!!"
"Let me show you exactly how i know Lily"
With that Jack lent forward placing his right hand on my right leg and moved his face close into mine before placing those soft lips against mine once more, slowly gliding his smooth hand gently up my leg to the inside of my thigh pulling at the top of my stockings i let out a little groan.
He removed his hand and his lips from mine before sitting looking me straight in the eye and saying "So how about you show me how that toy of yours works then" grinning at me like a Cheshire cat.
Half tempted to say no as I'm not really into public shows of masturbation, this guy really turned me on but he was my new boss how would i be able to work with him after this, it was too risky.
"I cant, I mean your my boss and its my first day and"
He placed his hand over my mouth and with that i gave in reached for my bag and opened up the zipper removing my bullet from the pocket in my bag.   Jack sat  back from me allowing me space to manover my leg up on to the sofa, i was just about to take my stiletto off when he shook his head meaning for me to keep them on.
So with my right leg hitched up on the sofa i slid my bum down a little pulling my skirt up revealing the top of my suspenders and my tiny lace panties i kept my suspenders clipped on.  I gently separated my my pussy lips and started teasing my pussy with my bullet , i looked up to see that by now Jack had undone his trousers and pulled out what was that big bulge to expose a now stiff throbbing juicy cock.
I looked Jack straight in the eyes and began to thrust my bullet in and out of my tight cunt enjoying every thrust more than the last, i felt my nipples get hard under my dress i was getting such a thrill from watching Jack tugging away at his big hard cock that i felt myself getting exceptionally wet.
Jack moved right next to me and whispered in my ear "How about i show you what a real toy can do".
He took the bullet out my hand and tossed it further down the sofa stood up and pulled down his trousers letting his giant throbbing cock hang in front of him, he then got down on his knees and spread my pussy wide apart then thrust his cock deep inside me making me moan as it felt like he was splitting me in two.
With every thrust i grew wetter and wetter making his cock slip in easier meaning Jack built up the pace fucking me like he hadn't had a fuck in months, pulling me deeper into his groin lifting my butt off the sofa and gripping it tight.
We are both groaning and panting  ecstasy building up in our bodies i can feel my orgasm building up within my body as my clit is pulsating and i tell Jack I'm going to cum, he tells me to hold on just a minute longer but i cant i let go and feel myself cum around his large pounding cock and as my pussy tenses and pulsates gripping his cock whilst its deep in my pussy.
He groans and shudders with one more thrust he blasts his load deep within me.
I cant help but think gosh if every day is like this I'm really going to enjoy my job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment